1. It’s crazy to see how much parents and their children look alike after looking at these pictures of relatives mashed together.
2. Is it a painting? Or is it a couch? It’s actually both!
3. Finally, cookie dough that is safe to eat. Am I the only one that likes cookie dough more than cookies?
4. And if you’re still hungry, here’s a recipe for black-bottomed coconut bars.
5. “Do her guests keep their hats on? They do in all cosmopolitan places.” Sage advice from a 1924 Vogue.
6. Would you ever get a tattoo to memorialize your travels? Here are 99 other little things travel has taught this writer.
7. I’m obsessed with these DIY marbled glasses!
8. I can’t wait to try these hairstyles out. I love the side twist fishtail one.
9. These abstract interpretations of cities are so interesting. New York is so organized-looking.