1. This DIY leaf bowl is perfect for fall. It looks so cool!
2. I cannot wait to try these red velvet and cheesecake brownies.
3. Hair & Make-up by Steph has some great hair and makeup tutorials. I really like the braided topsy tail.
4. As someone who may be a little obsessed with envelope clutches, this tutorial for a DIY envelope clutch is fun and easy to follow.
5. This logo cost $1,800,000 whereas the Google logo was completely free. A logo is such an important part of a business’s image, so it’s really cool to see how they came up with them.
6. I love the different ways you can use chalkboard paint.
7. This is a flat drip brewing method used in India and Korea, creating an espresso/coffee blend type drink. Here are some other ways of making coffee.
8. This awesome street artist puts fake geodes throughout cities. So amazing!
9. Maybe I like this because I’m a science geek, but this artist does amazing art in petri dishes (normally used for biological experiments). It’s so interesting to see something I use all the time as a tool for artwork.
Favorite Song of the Week: Salty Sweet by MS MR