The lovely Melissa from Girl About Town nominated me for the Liebster Award. I’m so honored – Melissa has some great posts about makeup! This award is to recognize bloggers with under 200 followers, but also lets readers of this blog learn a little more about me and allows me to share some of my favorite blogs!
1). Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2). Answer the 10 questions from the person who nominated you.
3). Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4). Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5). Tell the nominees that you nominated them.
Since my first post was a bunch of random facts, I’ll write 5 fashion random facts and 5 random facts about myself.
1. My favorite designer is definitely Betsey Johnson. Her style is so whimsical and fun. I also love that she does cartwheels down the runway at her shows. I also love that you can get her dresses for really cheap at her outlets. My prom dresses were both from her.
2. Elvis Presley is my favorite musician.
3. My favorite store is Goodwill; I love the variety of clothes and the treasures you can find.
4. My favorite part about living in the United States is that you can get all different types of food and cuisines so easily. When I interned abroad in Switzerland, I had a really bad empanada and sushi craving.
5. My favorite chain is probably H&M. I love the European and trendy feel to it. I think it also has a lot of different types of clothes (casual, business, formal) and different styles.
6. I really want to visit Korea and Brazil.
7. I would much prefer to wear a skirt/dress than pants. I don’t know why.
8. I did the Color Run last year and it was so fun!
9. I would have to say my favorite summer trend is overalls. I forgot how comfy they were and it’s super fun to figure out how to style them.
10. I am addicted to coffee and tea and I go through phases where I prefer one of them and drink it almost exclusively.